 CAD / LDD / 144
Re: "Modular Buildings" category on LEGO Factory.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:26:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Karl Paulsen wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jordan Schwarz wrote:

While we’re on the subject of LEGO Factory, I’ve been encountering a website bug as of lately -

When I click on a Factory model’s “Check Price” button, I get a “Page not Found” error page instead of a model pricing page. Has anyone else encountered this? It only started to happen within the last day or two.

-Jordan

Just a guess, but.. I think it may be as a result of the new palette of bricks that the new version of LDD has. If any of the old models used bricks that are now unavailable, then the model is unpurchasable.

I don’t think so, I they’ve got a big bug. Maybe a whole server out of action. There were still a few models around from the LDD1.6 palette - they still show up, but just get listed as unavilable. They don’t bring whole sections of the website down.

Some people have had that new palette for a few weeks now. One of the non-modular houses in the ‘modular houses’ section was built of medium blue bricks.

Jason R