 Town / 9826
Re: "Modular Buildings" category on LEGO Factory.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason J Railton wrote:
   It looks to me like Joe Meno has been busy:
http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=2||f9e93320-aef3-af58-bc12-6b2742ad0c04

Well, yeah:-) - actually these have been in hiding the past couple of weeks in the Factory

   Not satisfied, with ‘Cool Creations’, he’s got himself a whole new Factory category too:
http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=3|BFED7129-7DF4-41DA-819B-A3D3AE31B225|1|coolModularHousesCreation

Hey! That wasn’t my idea!! The idea is for others to make modules.

   I’m not sure about the modularity of some of the other buildings in there, but they do look good. They don’t seem to be using the updated palette yet though.

The updated pallete is only a week old, so there isn’t much. I was able to build a couple (the baseplate in the new palette is a NICE thing) and will probably do more once Iget done with everything else, including BrickJournal............

Joe (very tired)

Jason R