    Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors —Michael Heidemann
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Scott Wardlaw wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP Are you able to give that cool tool to the community. I thought about the color handling in MLCad for a while and now I read this! Awaresome! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors —Scott Wardlaw
   Sorry for the late response. I have placed the program and source code in a zip file here: (URL) colors.txt file contains an up to date list of all of the colors from Peeron, Bricklink, and LDRAW. I think there are 119 total. Some notes about the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)