Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

Cool. Anyone else care to add their .02?

I feel voting for LSC members should be open to the general group.  I've
got 2 reasons for this:

1. I trust people enough that they'll deal with their own capabilities
for discernment in this area.
2. I don't want to have to sort out who gets to vote, and who doesn't.
I'm guessing there are people who are qualified to select the LSC
members, even though they might not fit the outline we've described for
eligibility.

I see your points and agree with 2 and 3, but only partially with 1.

Anyways, there's about equal response for or against limitations. Not
totally sure on what to do - I'll let it simmer for a bit.

(I should note that if there was no limitation on who could vote for the LSC
members, I would be able to vote, and if there were, I would not)

-Tim

Re: LSC Proposal 0.99