 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 726
Re: Behold! Bricksmith 1.1!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Allen Smith wrote:
   I’ve been coding away since last month when I unveiled Bricksmith, my new Macintosh LDraw editor. And it’s time for an upgrade.

Bricksmith 1.1 adds the following features:
  • Shading!
  • Fast-draw mode while rotating
  • Piece Count utility
  • Dimensions utility
  • Zoom controls in the Part Browser
  • A simple way to add submodel references
  • “Customize Toolbar” menu item

Bricksmith requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later,

Now I have a reason to upgrade to 10.3! This is an awesome accomplishment. Thanks!

Rick C.