 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 30
  Read and draw .dat files

Hello, everybody! I am making a program that simulate a robot movement made with Lego (the robot draw is already made in Ldraw format) on a computer screen. And I pretend to use parts in .dat. I tried to learn it from ldglite but it is too complex (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: Read and draw .dat files

(...) Hello Alex! Ldraw files are made of text lines. Typically, in model files (that contain parts), lines begin with numbers lower than 2 0: comment 1: part (position and orientation) Typically, in part files (that contain primitives), lines begin (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)