 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Read and draw .dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:53:34 GMT

Hello, everybody!

I am making a program that simulate a robot movement made with Lego (the
robot draw is already made in Ldraw format) on a computer screen. And I
pretend to use parts in .dat. I tried to learn it from ldglite but it is too
complex and I cannot find a good tutorial. The program will be made in C++
and OpenGL. If anyone can send me any information for this, I will be very
thankful!

Thanks and best regards,

Alex