 CAD / Development / 9296
9295  |  9297
Subject:
Bugs in LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:23:02 GMT

Having used version 1.5 for a couple of days now, I noticed a few things:

* Find does not work.
* Ctrl + arrowskeys ignores spaces between values
  (while it was so useful to jump through the numbers....)

And a few minor things:

* Find and Replace dialogs have no title
* Some hints (at statusbar when mouse hovers over menu selections)
  are blanc or german.
* Menu items and title bars have different captions
  (e.g. Replace color vs. Change color)
* Missing a list of open windows in the Window menu.

Overall, I like the new features in version 1.5!

Oh yes, I have updated my plugins (Wheel Generator, Track Generator and Bracelet
Generator) to use LDraw.Ini, and be compatible with LDDP 1.5.

Niels