 CAD / Development / 9295
Re: List of "Star Wars" Minifig Patterns...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mark Chittenden wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
For the "Star Wars" theme, these are the minifig torso and/or face patterns

...These are the patterns encoded, so far...

973pS8 - (open; should be "Sith Robes and Sash") [Darth Maul]
973pS9 - (open; should be "Jedi Robes and Belt") [Qui-Gonn]
973pSA - Rebel Mechanic
973pSB - Boba Fett
973pSC - Lobot
973pSX - Luke Skywalker (Endor Camouflage Smock)
973pSY - Imperial Senior Officer
973pSZ - Imperial Junior Officer

Thanks,
Franklin

Are these available for use/preview/whatever yet? I can't find them on the parts
tracker.

Check out this URL

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptpatterns.cgi?p=973

-Orion