 CAD / 10662

Subject:
LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 03:23:05 GMT

5 months in the making, LDraw Design Pad 1.5 is finally released.

A installer for new users and an update for users of 1.5b can be found here:

LDDesignPad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files
in a very comfortable way.

Features are:

-Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting
-Open multiple files at the same time
-Unlimited Undo/Redo
-Use/define codesnippets
-Editing features like Inlining of parts, commenting etc.
-Seamless integration of L3P error check of parts at a button click
-Integration of ML-Cad and LD-View or any external program
-Plugin-Support!!!! Expand LDDesignPad with your own plugins in
C++ or Delphi. Code samples / example plugins are included.

Special thanks to Willy Tschager for all his helpful feedback on the beta
version.

New from version 1.4:

+ = New feature  * = Bugfix   - = Removed feature

v1.50 08 October 2003
+ Ability to insert BFC Statements
+ Overhauled Error Check. Many new features available
+ Auto error fix now fixes 'Row N All Zeros' errors
+ Added some editor customization options.
+ Line is now selected if you click next to it in the left margin
* Changed code to more Windows friendly style (Drag and Drop works now)
* Fixed a problen with Error Check not finding all Bad Vertex Sequences

v1.5b 31 July 2003
+ Entire program overhauled and rewritten.
+ Integrated L3P check into the program.  Now called Error Check
+ Integrated BMP2DAT into the program.
+ Ability to reverse the winding of a polygon
+ A model tree veiwer
+ Auto error fix now fixes 'Row N All Zeros' errors
+ Moved all configuration settings to the LDraw.ini.  This file should be
located in your
  Windows directory. If not LDDP will create it there.
+ Ability to change default decimal places when Inlining
+ Ability to define icons for plugins

v1.5a 22 May 2003

+ Published LDDP under open source license. Feel free to contribute to
  this project and help to keep it alive.

-The LDDP Project Team

Re: LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released
5 months in the making, LDraw Design Pad 1.5 is finally released.

A installer for new users and an update for users of 1.5b can be found here:

I get an error saying "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy
of the program." when I try to install the downloaded LDDesignPad150.exe

Niels

In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
5 months in the making, LDraw Design Pad 1.5 is finally released.

A installer for new users and an update for users of 1.5b can be found here:

I get an error saying "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy
of the program." when I try to install the downloaded LDDesignPad150.exe

get the same error.

w.

Re: LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released
In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
5 months in the making, LDraw Design Pad 1.5 is finally released.

A installer for new users and an update for users of 1.5b can be found here:

I get an error saying "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy
of the program." when I try to install the downloaded LDDesignPad150.exe

Niels

That's strange, I just downloaded the file and it installed fine.

I've uploaded a new copy to the server, please give it another try:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=79133&release_id=189790

-Orion

Re: LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released
I've uploaded a new copy to the server, please give it another try:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=79133&release_id=18979
0

Worked for me (2003-10-09, 23:30 GMT+2)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm

Re: LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released