 CAD / Development / 9022
    Re: Mirrored parts and studs —Orion Pobursky
   (...) And mine as well. If LDView can correct for this then so can any other program. The stud logos are a bonus feature offered by many programs but are not officailly supported by the LDraw spec. (...) This further supports my position on this (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Mirrored parts and studs —Tore Eriksson
     (...) After thinking about it for a while, I totally agree. If anyone wants to make perfect rendering with stud logos lined up correctly (how often does this occur?), I assume this person must have the knowledge to inline that part locally at (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Mirrored parts and studs —Dave Schuler
   (...) A fair point, but how often would that happen, realistically? Enough to be a problem? Even if one or two parts eventually turn up like that, why would the whole system have to be jettisoned for those few exceptions? (...) I'm not sure that (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)