 CAD / Development / 8782
  Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

(...) I was thinking more about this (and I've asked Miguel to help me with the resolution independent architecture of the new LPub features), and there are two *different* issues here. Issue 1: I want to render everything in low resolution (to save (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

<snip> (...) things (...) seperators (...) I wanted to point out that the callout facilities (which I am starting to think of as step layout facilities), is all *post* POV production work, which means it is instantaneous compared to POV time. Making (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)