 CAD / Development / 8776
Re: Some more LPub errors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
I found two more things that are styming my progress

1.  LPub quits on error if a part has a color other than 16 for the
X-Xedge.dat primitive.  This shouldn't matter since L3P doesn't render edges
and colors other than 16 aren't technically illegal either, just not very
common.

Fixed.

2.  The checkbox under the L3P tab for Exclude Non-POV code doesn't seem to
apply to all LPub generated POV files.  I have some primitives in my P
folder custom modified to sub in POV code.  For some reason POV stops on
error if I don't exclude the non POV code but LPub doesn't seem to always
use this option when the checkbox for it is checked

Found it in part list image rendering, thanks.  Fixed it.

On more thing I just thought of,

Can a feature be added to LPub to mabybe add colored dots or diamonds to the
images with flexible stuff to denote which flexible tube is what length.
I'll see if I can come up with an example image if you need one.

I think that in the case of LSynth I can make this happen, but otherwise I
think this is going to have to be left as "an exercise for the student".

-Orion

Kevin