 CAD / Development / 8757
Re: Some more LPub errors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
On more thing I just thought of,

Can a feature be added to LPub to mabybe add colored dots or diamonds to the
images with flexible stuff to denote which flexible tube is what length.
I'll see if I can come up with an example image if you need one.

-Orion

Some more on this,

This idea doesn't have to confine to just color coded dots, it could also
encompass lengths for pneumatic hoses as well.  Maybe an added parameter to
the PLIST BEGIN SUB meta command or an extension to LSynth.

-Orion