 CAD / Development / 8770
Re: Some more LPub errors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:01:32 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:HDpArM.n2J@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:

On more thing I just thought of,

Can a feature be added to LPub to mabybe add colored dots or diamonds to • the
images with flexible stuff to denote which flexible tube is what length.

Why not have an invisible LDRAW part with color, just like the LIGHT.DAT?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm