 CAD / Development / 6111
Re: Unofficial Update Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 19:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:

3626B101.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern
3626B102.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows pattern
3626B103.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows/Moustache/Bear
3626B104.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Grey Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard
3626B105.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Smirk and Brown Eyebrows pattern
3626BP06.DAT  Minifig Head with Standard Grin and Eyebrows with Microphone pat
3626BP30.DAT  Minifig Head - Messy Hair and Moustache pattern
3626BP31.DAT  Minifig Head - Messy Hair and Eye Patch pattern
3626BP32.DAT  Minifig Head - Messy Hair and Moustache and Eye Patch pattern
3626BP40.DAT  Minifig Head with Messy Hair Female pattern
3626BPAA.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern
3626BPAB.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows pattern
3626BPAC.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows/Moustache/Bear
3626BPAD.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Grey Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard
3626BPAE.DAT  Minifig Head with SW Smirk and Brown Eyebrows pattern

Watch out here, Franklin submitted the SW heads twice, once without the P
and a three digit pattern number, then he resent them with the two letter
pattern code. Maybe the non-P parts should be ignored?

Dan