 CAD / Development / 6082
    Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?) —Daniel Crichton
   "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GCMuJ8.E5M@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) attached. (...) I think this needs a little modification - if the parts could be zipped separately then people could just get the ones they want, and as (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Let's not reinvent the wheel. This process is already largely done, I would think, as part of the new parts update system now in development. The interim solution needs to be quick & easy for the implementors. Cheers, - jproat (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?) —Daniel Crichton
   (...) The problem I see with releasing the current unofficial parts in a single download is that it's going to make it harder for anyone who wants to help out in checking individual parts - they're going to have to download a large ZIP file of parts (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)