 CAD / Development / 6061
  Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)

(...) This isn't really a matter of patience; it's been far too long than it needs to be. We need a better system. In the mean-time, the factors contributing to the delay can be addressed, and quickly. e.g. What are the factors holding back the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)

I've been playing with ldraw and all it's wonderful part for only a short time now. What I don't understand in this discussion is what is the difference in an 'offical' vs 'unoffical' part. Apart from whewre I can download offical part what is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)