 CAD / Development / 4535
  Re: open source & inventory ?

unfortunately, both sites seem to be no longer available. :-( (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldglite is now homeless

(...) Apparently the quick links to the latest zip files that I published in lugnet violated the geocities Terms Of Service by bypassing the homepage with the advertisements (or something like that). Oops! Don (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) Why don't you set up an account at (URL) ? KL (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I got the same message a while ago, if you reply and say that you'll behave they will reopen your account. Leonardo (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I was thinking the same thing. I already registered the project there and am currently waiting for the project to be approved. I can't wait to get access to the CVS. That's gonna make things soo much simpler. Don (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I already replied with an apology, but I think I'm going to give the sourceforge a try. I think CVS will help me organize things a bit. Plus I had plenty of problems connecting to geocities when I wanted to update the site there. Don (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I moved my pages from Geocities a long time ago but I kept some files there to redirect users to my new page and to be a mirror site. And CVS is only good if you have more people helping you, to me it didn't help much. :) Leonardo (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I have to disagree with you. I think a CVS repository on the internet will be a big help for me. I need a revision control system anyways to keep myself organized, even if nobody else uses it. Having it on the internet is a bonus since I can (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) I never said that CVS is a bad thing, it allows you to retrieve the source code for specific versions and have a backup in another place besides floppy disks. :) But it's not very useful if you're working alone. (...) I used to update the CVS (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite is now homeless

(...) Even without the CVS sourceforge is a much more appropriate place for ldglite than geocities. I could always open up a zip/tar/gz hosting section in brickshelf, but then again, sourceforge would still be a much more appropriate place for it. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)