 CAD / Development / 11057
Re: number notation in official parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
If I rotate a part in LDDP the result may look like this:

1 16 4E-15 4 -20 0 0 1 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 stud4.dat

This can be read by LDView and MLCad as a valid number.
Is such notation allowed in official parts? It is nowhere explicit allowed or
disallowed. The value 4E-15 is surely very small, but it could also be 4E-2 for
example.
I just want to know how to deal with such numbers in DATHeader.

cu
mikeheide

Hmm, I thought I killed that "feature".  I'll look into it as I find time to
finish up LDDP 2.1

-Orion