 CAD / Development / 10683
    Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Remi Gagne
   Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a few years now, and have been using LDrawfor quite some time. I finally have something worth saying! In the past few months I've found time to work on a little LDraw application that I've been wanting to (...) (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX) !!

        Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Jim DeVona
     (...) Yes, it is very cool. Especially so since it (almost) works on Mac OS X - and we don't have LPub. There were indeed a lot of prerequisites (and pre-prerequisites!), but I think I've managed to build them all, and Lic launches! Hurray for (...) (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

         Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Remi Gagne
     (...) Hi Jim, Thanks for the feedback! About the crash you see when loading a model, I think Python's OpenGL wrapper isn't quite as portable as the rest... On my machine (win32), the function glDeleteFramebuffersEXT() expects a list as its last (...) (17 years ago, 28-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

         Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Jim DeVona
     (...) Sure. It fails in the same place, but with a different error: glDeleteFramebuffersEXT(1, framebuffer) ctypes.ArgumentError: argument 2: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>: global name 'typeCode' is not defined Wish I knew more about Python so I (...) (17 years ago, 28-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Remi, Maybe you didn't know but I am working on a WYSIWYG version of LPub, where there is no manual editing of the LDraw file. So far, almost everything has GUI point and click kind of interface with support for multiple steps per page, and (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Remi Gagne
   (...) Hi Kevin, I was hoping to hear from you! Yep, I knew you were working on a WYSIWYG LPub - you've mentioned the idea here in the past. I just had no idea how far along you were, or if you had even started. I tried contacting you a handful of (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Introducing Lic - Lego Instruction Creator (pre-alpha) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Remi, I got your email today. I don't know why I didn't notice or respond to the previous emails. WYSIWIG LPub (4.0) is moderatly far along. I started on it shortly after returning from Brickfest PDX in Portland. You use the GUI to get the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)