 CAD / Development / 10617
Re: Linetrim, a LDraw line trimmer utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
ps. as you know I'm not a programmer. would it be possible to merge this with
LDDP or code it as a plug-in for LDDP

Problem is that I'm no programmer either. For very low level, crude programs
it's enough but I don't feel up to the task to do that integration. But I agree
it would be a nice thing!

These are relatively simple programs code wise so as long as your sources stay
available, both these programs can be ported to LDDP plugins with relative ease.

-Orion