 Announcements / 3548

Subject:
Linetrim, a LDraw line trimmer utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:28:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Linetrim utility, intended for LDraw parts authors, crops lines sticking out of polygons. Lines to be trimmed and triangles/quads against which they are cropped are provided to the utility as separate LDraw files. A third file containing the cropped lines is created.

Program, samples, usage, source files, description are available here

Enjoy!

Philo

Re: Linetrim, a LDraw line trimmer utility