 CAD / Development / 10247
  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) coerce it into TrueType format? Always one to push my luck, I do have two little quibbles. I liked the way version 1.4 printed the usage info when running txt2dat with no args. Now it prints a weird error message. Also, the internal default (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) Well I worked out the scale factor, and imported the DATs into an Access db (some had to have some stuff inlined first) then manually went through the polygons working out all the verteces and entered them directly using Font Creator. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) You can find it (URL) here>. ROSCO PS: Does anyone want the brick.ttf font? It's not really very useful because of the limited characters, but if anyone wants it, I'll make a separate download page for it. (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)