 CAD / Development / 10244
  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) If you make a program that accepts drag and drop, you can drag the font file onto the program, and it will get the full path. I don't know what's up with Anders' system either. Mine behaves just like yours. Oh, and the UICLSID in the (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) Maybe it's a language thing. I've seen hints that some of the desktop.ini bits behave differently when you're set up for a different language. Or perhaps the OEMs package Windows differently for other countries and skip the desktop.ini file in (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)