 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 500
499  |  501
Subject:
bush lock primitives, 16 segment and inner edges.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:48:50 GMT

The current bushloc primitives are divided into 32 segments where as most of the
normal round type primitives are divided int 16 segments. Having noticed this I
uploaded new versions of bushloc2 and bushloc3. Then I looked at some of the
parts where the bushloc primitives get used and noticed some lines where the
maybe shouldn't be.
(see part 6577 at: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6577.dat)
These extra lines can easily be fixed by removing the inner edges on the bush
locks, but is this desirable or should the inner edges be left alone?