 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 499
Re: Open cylinder primitives, any demand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 03:42:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:

A cylinder with one closed end (4-4cylc.dat) was issued in the latest parts
update (2009-02). See http://www.ldraw.org/library/primref/#curv3d .
If there is a need for a 1-4cylc.dat, feel free to submit it to the Parts
Tracker.

However, I'm struggling to see the utility of a cylinder with both ends open.
Can someone provide an example of where it might be useful.

Chris Dee
Here is a list I compiled of many parts that could make use of a cylinder that's
open at both ends. There may be more.

6029A
3957
104