 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 493
Re: Open cylinder primitives, any demand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:46:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:
Is there any demand for this type of cylinder primitive that's open at both
ends?

Not being a part author, I can't comment on the utility, but to me the naming is
confusing.  The base cylinder primitives are already open at both ends; they
just don't have edges there.  So to me, cyle would make more since in the
filename, and "Cylinder with edges" in the description.

--Travis