 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6631
Re: Patterns: Outline or no outline?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:31:32 GMT

Hi Lee,

I've started looking at the process of creating patterns for parts. I've been
reading through Willy Tschager article "Pattern It:
http://www.holly-wood.it/ldraw/patternit-en.html

I found a copy of Monzoom (Willy's recommended program for manipulating 2D
shapes), but as it's in German I haven't got very far. I'm guessing there are
some other/better programs for manipulating 2D shapes in preparation for
converting to an LDraw file.

I would be interesting to find out the tools you are using to create your
patterned parts.

Thanks in advance

Reuben