 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6508
    Re: Using MPD syntax in official part files —Don Heyse
   (...) Well, since the stippling pattern is just an artifact of the printing process, I'd say it's foolish to reproduce it. Some of the dots on the newer stippled gradients are so tiny I can't even see them without a huge magnifier (or maybe I just (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Using MPD syntax in official part files —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:> Well, since the stippling pattern is just an artifact of the printing (...) Interesting. Not the response I was expecting. :) Back when I was building the first gradient example for the texture (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Using MPD syntax in official part files —Don Heyse
   (...) Yeah, I know what's available at the low end of OpenGl. That's where I live. I was just trying to keep up the curmudgeonly atmosphere of this place with the whipper-snapper comment. Did I do it wrong? Oh well, at least there's still that gloss (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)