 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6476
    Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts —Michael Heidemann
   (...) That is not complete correct. If MLCad does not find a LDConfig.ldr then you have your old colours back, including the dithered range! I feel with the majority of the votes in this thread. Allow "Dithered" colours and looking forward for (...) (14 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts —Travis Cobbs
     (...) I stand corrected. However, forcing the user to choose between LDConfig.ldr support and dither color support pretty much makes dither colors useless in MLCad 3.3 for a vast majority of users. (...) That was my original opinion. However, all (...) (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

         Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts —Michael Heidemann
     (...) There seems to be support for RGB and also for "Dithered" colour out there. The problem that we always faced are caused by applications that do not follow our ideas and so we go limiting our aims. I feel we should stop doing in that way (...) (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) Michael (and anyone else), if you've got a Facebook account, you can see quite a few examples of the texture mapping work that I created while working out the syntax and getting working viewers going. Just send me a facebook invite ("Joshua (...) (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)