 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6217
Re: L(EGO)Draw part discrepancies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:52:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
   I have checked LEGO Universe Team parts
(http://www.ldraw.org/Article490.html)
• against official or non-official parts when they exist, and noticed several
• differences.
Could anyone who own some of these parts (I don’t) check these differences and
• comment? (LUT version may not match real parts, see
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/55615.jpg)

- 42448: Part on tracker (x230) is 5 ldu taller than LUT version

I measured the real part and confirm that the LUT-part is correct! Matching
the PT-Version (Trans-White) with the LUT-Version (Black) you’ll also see that the middle bar of
the PT-part is 2 LDU higher:

The top of the middle bar of the L(EGO)Draw part is 86 LDU which is the
actual height of my real part. I suggest a mix of the two parts with taking
the 42448.dat on the PT as base (after the middle bar’s height has been
corrected) and then merging it with the top of the LUT part, which has smooth
curves. I would just substitute some primitives at the very top of the vertical bars:

w.