 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6213
    Re: Parts vs subparts for compound parts —Michael Heidemann
   (...) SNIP (...) For to solve the hold vote on this part, I think, that the current x322.dat should go into the s/ folder because this is not a PART that I can buy. So the file with the metal portion should be instead x322.dat and with the light (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Parts vs subparts for compound parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) "A part I can buy" is not how we determine where to place a file. Since x322 represents a solid piece that a modeler may need to interact with directly (that is, give it a color). Looking at the files involved, the file locations and (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)