 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4990
Re: Why is the Thickness of Liftarms changing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:07:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote:
This part is on the Part Tracker;

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/32278.dat

The 32278 I have has a thickness of .0309" which is approximately 19.77LDU. Why
are several of these liftarms getting changed to 18LDU?

Paul

I've measured these and several others have as well and we all got 18 LDU

-Orion