 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 414
Re: 3471 Plant Tree Pine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:17:12 GMT

Chris Dee wrote:

I thought that 3471 was the larger of the two conical pine trees, but without a
DAT viewer on my office machine couldn't be sure. From the time when I
considered authoring this, then I do recollect that the foliage part of 2435 is
identical to the top of 3471.

if that is the case then all someone needs to do is take the top of the piece that is already there
and stick it onto a shorter pole.
--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com