 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 411
Re: 3471 Plant Tree Pine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:46:49 GMT

I thought that 3471 was the larger of the two conical pine trees, but without a
DAT viewer on my office machine couldn't be sure. From the time when I
considered authoring this, then I do recollect that the foliage part of 2435 is
identical to the top of 3471.

Chris Dee

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joshua Delahunty writes:
That's 3471 plus the smaller one (2435).  The only tree that could be
considered
a larger "pine" than 3471 is the cypress.

The cypress would be a lot more work than 3471.  I haven't compared them
directly
in awhile, but I believe 2435 might be the same as the top of 3471 with
a base on
the bottom.

BTW, I appreciate how you backed up your argument with solid evidence,
rather than
insisting on your point for the sake of arguing.  Now we know exactly
what you
were talking about.  I wish you'd quoted specifically the portion of my
message that
you were addressing, but that's minor in this particular case.

-- joshua

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

In the instructions of 6054 the last step clearly shows 2 pine trees of different sizes.
the large one clearly has 3 extra rings on it.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com