 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 469
  Re: personal OMR

Does it create the images too? And what about adding the ability to categorize them by genre or keyword? James (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: personal OMR

Hello James, thanks for your question. The script that builds the pages reads only the entries in the MPD-File. So far I did not mention any genre or keywords in the MPD-files I have created. This was not my intend as I wrote that. I only wanted to (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: personal OMR

(...) I'm in the middle of some heavy coding now, and I don't want to break to look at something else. But this is something I'm interested in and hopefully will remember to check back on when I'm done with my current project. James (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)