 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2303

Re: Datsville submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:03:03 GMT

I posted a request for more buildings at Eurobricks. See:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60031

Mike

Re: Datsville submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath wrote:
I posted a request for more buildings at Eurobricks. See:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60031

Mike

Ah, what a complete turn-off. Some autocratic Ayatollah (who happens to be from
Sweden, I am so ashmed to be a Swede right now!) wrote: "Before you do a request
like this it is concidered good practice to contact a moderator" WHAT???? Who do
those Popes think they are? You never see such dictatorship in good old LUGNET.

Down with Eurobricks!

/Tore

Re: Datsville submission