 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2182
2181  |  2183
Subject:
New Space Police 1 and M-Tron MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 11:11:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,
I just uploaded four new space models to my site, instructions
available as MPD files:

<http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm>

M-Tron Small Transporter:
A small transport vessel for minifig accessories. Uses a few elements
which weren't yet available during the M-Tron era, I think.

Space Police 1 Hunter:
I wanted to create a ship which very loosely uses the basic design
pattern of D'Argo's ship from Farscape season 3 & 4 ... didn't end up
very similar, but in turn, this has become a little Space Police 1
vessel which can take up to two Space Police officers and has quite
some storage space left.
Regrettably, it's a tad too wide to land securely on the Investigation
Center landing pad, those wings (which I don't want to replace by
anything else here) don't allow for a less wide placement.

Space Police 1 Operations Center:
Another Space Police station (I just love that colour scheme :p ), this
time with very many computers inside (e.g. one of the walls on the 3rd
storey is almost only computers).
This is basically a town police station set as it would appear in space
- it's a building with a garage and a landing pad, some antennas on
top, a car and a helicopter(-equivalent) ;-)
Note that the dishes of the flying thing can unfold by 90 degrees.
Has anyone ever tried whether those panel elements I have used for all
walls in this building are strong enough to take that many storeys?

Space Police 1 Patrol Shuttle:
Just a small, streamlined glider for one person.

PLMKWYT :-)
Regards,
Florian