 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1873
1872  |  1874
Subject:
Instructions now available for my black truck and red/white trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:44:13 GMT

The black truck I built a few months ago is now available in LDraw
format.  First, the pics of the actual truck and trailer:

Under that folder, I have added folders for the cab and for the
trailer.  The cab has been moderated, but the trailer is not yet.
Please LMKWYT.  Here are the URL's:

Cab:

Trailer (after moderation):

Deep links to the trailer:
A picture of the completed model:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wrw/Town/Black-Truck/TrailerInstructions/red-trailer.gif

The LDraw file:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wrw/Town/Black-Truck/TrailerInstructions/red-trailer.ldr

Parts list:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wrw/Town/Black-Truck/TrailerInstructions/red-trailer.txt

Steps 01 through 31 (edit the URL to access all steps):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wrw/Town/Black-Truck/TrailerInstructions/step01.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wrw/Town/Black-Truck/TrailerInstructions/step31.gif

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")