 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1874
1873  |  1875
Subject:
LGEO version of 3144.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:23:07 GMT

Hello,

First of all: me a beginner, so be gentle with me :)

Now: Only recently I discovered the possibility to render files,
      created with MLCad, with L3PAO. Also, I'm now using the LGEO
      library to make even better renderings. Examples in:

      But the 'antenna with side spokes', 3144.dat, is about twice
      as long when using the LGEO version. Latest update of the LGEO
      library is 2 years old, so I assume no further energy will be
      put into it.

      Question: how can I, in POVray, prevent this particular part
      being taken from the LGEO library and use the 'normal' LDRAW
      dat file? I did try myself to delete some lines in my POV file,
      but no result...

            tia,
                   Jan Folkersma