 CAD / 9837
Re: Printable parts list/Lego visual dictionary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 02:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.build, David Schwanke writes:
Does one exist?

I'm thinking of pages with a color chart and bunches of parts.

Yes, look here.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=9619

I don't think it has a color chart, but I've often thought that
would be a nice addition to the first page.  I usually end up
scribbling one on the paper myself after I print it.

Enjoy,

Don