 CAD / 9707
9706  |  9708
Subject:
LPub request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:54:52 GMT

I was trying to get a BOM for a model I did and LPub give me a file not
found in the Parts.lst eror and quits.  The particutlar error was the
s/faxle parts used for the flexible axles.  Here's my request:

If Lpub detects s/faxle1 though s/faxle5, then can it sub a flexble axle
part in the BOM and not quit?  At the very least I'd like it to not quit on
error.

-Orion