 CAD / 9011
    Re: LeoCAM alpha release —Wayne Gramlich
   (...) [...] (...) Gustavo: I grabbed the binary zip, unpacked it, and then noticed that it was Windows. I kicked Windows out of my house about 5 years ago ;-) I grabbed the source and attempted to compile them under a stock Red Hat 7.3 distribution (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LeoCAM alpha release —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) To be fair, Gustavo noted that in his announcement. > I grabbed the source and attempted to compile them under a (...) Nice to hear that you got time to go as far as to try to compile the program. Have you made a patch and sent it directly to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)