 CAD / 9004
Re: Znap Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joseph A. O'Donnell writes:
Have any of the Znap parts been drawn up yet?

Try:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?q=ZNAP&s=r

to find some references to primitives and the flexible axle and stuff.
IN particular:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/primitives/?n=53

Also

Some time ago someone made up a good start. They did some of the connectors,
and some of the simple beams. These beams have the key end connection point
and the central hole that you would need to do other more complicated parts
with.

That person did not release them but did share a copy with me. Perhaps that
person would reconsider releasing what they did so others might give a try?
I cannot share that copy with anyone else, sorry...
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=22418

++Lar (LUGNET(tm) Archivist wannabe but not as good as Richie Dulin)