 CAD / 9005
9004  |  9006
Subject:
Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:10:48 GMT

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this question, but
currently on Renderosity.com in the free stuff section is a Bryce obp for
download of the Blacktron I 6876 Alienator.  When you follow the link to
download it appears that he is also trying to sell this model as well.  By
selling the design isn't this an infringement on The Lego Groups copyrights?

The link from Renderosity is:

http://www.pcsw-berlin.de/fsvgerman/3D.html