 General / 22418
Re: ZNAP newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.znap, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:22:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Hakan Tandogan writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:

Some primitives have been done already but not enough to model anything yet
(all the primitives can create so far is straight beams) and they're not
widely released yet.

"have been done"? Are they on a web-page somewhere? I'd love
to have a look at them...

I spoke out of turn, my apologies. It's up to the author to make any
announcements if and when. Till then, never mind.

++Lar