 CAD / 9001
ISCC II Moc: MAYA Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:26:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to interest you all, with the MOC I constructed (well not built
due to lack of parts). I was always impressed by the astonishing piramids of
the Mayas and wanted to built those for ages. Correct me if I'm wrong but I
don't recall seeing LEGO models of it yet. Anyway it's also my ISCC entry.
So hope you'll like it and PLMKWYT
Thanks! and enjoy

On ISCC:
http://www.1000steine.de/iscc/iscc2/entries/047/index.pl?search=1

or on Brickshelf:

P.S. Hopfully I will oneday build those from real LEGO bricks

Yaron "Webrain" Dori