 CAD / 8737
Re: Sticker parts numbers (was Re: How accurate ....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:

Where we don't have access to the original sticker sheet, Steve Bliss and I
discussed the possibility of using a 3-digit number with a suffix, like
999s0000, 999s0001, etc. http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=7693
Although we don't appear to have posted a follow-up to this, I think we
subsequently agreed to use part numbers starting with "s", s1, s2, s3, etc,
which could be replaced with "~Moved to files" if/when we find the real sticker
sheet number.

Yes, that was the finalest agreement.

Steve