 CAD / 8717
8716  |  8718
Subject:
How accurate need bricks and patterns to be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:05:19 GMT

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the accuracy of bricks for LDraw.
I have put my questions along with images to make clear what I mean
on my website:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/question.htm

Also an overvieuw of the bricks I am working on:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/ldraw.htm

Is there anyone that can answer my questions?

Niels Karsdorp